The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth Management Level 4 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components.
Please read this carefully before applying:
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed English and Pure Maths at Grade 12 or NQF level 4.
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed an official second language.
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- As per Old Mutual's Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to Black Candidates, Black Women and Black People with disabilities.
- Learnerships are only available Cape Town.
Please Note: Applications are now closed.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo written assessments.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be required to participate in a competency based interview.
- A final short list of applicants will be required to participate in a final interview with Line Managers.
- Offers will be made to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences on 1 March 2014.