The Amathuba ("opportunities") Learnership Programme develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth management Level 4 qualification. The program contains a classroom and workplace component.
Please read this carefully before applying:
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12.
- Applicants must have passed English and Maths with at least 50%.
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Only SA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates. Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed.
- Learnerships are only available in JHB and Cape Town.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview in JHB and Cape Town.
- A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview with Line Managers in Johannesburg and Cape Town respectively.
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants.
Please note: The application process is now closed.