As the owner of a franchise system you are faced with challenges unique to your type of business. You are in a position where you set operational standards but are also obliged to meet the expectations of your franchisees.
- An ethical and beneficial franchise contract.
- A suitable location.
- An affordable lease agreement, negotiated by you.
- Business and financial management guidance.
- Marketing support and trade name promotion.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Recruiting complimentary franchisees to grow the brand.
- To be offered the option of participating in your medical aid, pension and group insurance.
These considerations are time-consuming and will detract from the time you spend running your core business.
Old Mutual offers franchisors a one-stop shop for all your management and financial services needs including:
Make sure that you get the right financial advice for your business in order to maximise the efficiency of your operations and the quality of your relationships with your franchisees.