Investing or saving money is key to achieving the goals you have set in life. Old Mutual offers a number of investment and savings solutions in which you can invest and each one is structured to meet a selection of investment needs.
Start by identifying your goal - are you investing for growth or for income?
- Investing for growth means you are willing to invest a lump sum or on a monthly basis for a select period of time.
- Investing for income means you need a product that will ensure some capital growth and pay out an income on a regular basis.
- Affordable minimum.
- Flexible and/or fixed payments.
- Access to leading investment funds.
2-IN-ONE Savings 4 My Goal
- From R150/month.
- Two savings pockets.
- Save for the long term and access short term pocket when the need arises.
- R500/month minimum.
- Invest online or via adviser.
- Access to funds.
- No contractual term.
- Diversify globally.
- Reduce currency risk.
- Investment available in three major currencies.
- Online investment solutions.
- Manage your own investment portfolio.
- Ideal for astute investors.
- Choice of investment products.
Online Share Trading
- Build your own shares portfolio online.
- Daily market reviews.
- Real-time access to JSE share prices.
- R10 000 lump sum to invest.
- Guaranteed income for term or life.
- Choose your income frequency.
- Invest R10000 lump sum or R500/month.
- Choice of income-generating funds.
- Access to wide range of funds.