Old Mutual's online share trading platform is a simple and efficient solution for investors wishing to trade on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. This platform helps investors establish, and personally manage, a JSE sharetrading portfolio. Online traders can execute real-time share transactions, in a 24/7 environment.
All trading activity is conducted via secure and sophisticated networks, and trading instructions received are placed in the JSE central order book immediately. The status of orders placed can be monitored directly, along with the status of investment accounts and portfolios.
Features and Benefits
- Price and volume graphs of JSE shares.
- Daily market reviews.
- Real-time access to JSE prices and price information.
- Real-time access to market depth of the JSE order book.
- In-depth company research reports.
- Customisation of relevant information.
- A complete database of information on JSE listed companies.
- Price data of major global indices.
- Currency rates.
- Prices of precious metals and major currency exchange rates.
To find out more about the online trading service and related costs, and to open a new trading account, please access the Old Mutual Online Trading Website.