WhatsApp Safety and SecurityA scam, claiming to be from Old Mutual Investment, is currently circulating via WhatsApp. The message asks the recipient to join a WhatsApp group in order to reap enticing financial rewards. This is a suspected phishing scam and we urge you not to engage with it in any manner. We have alerted the relevant authorities and are continuing to monitor the issue.
Should you become aware of any suspicious activities relating to Old Mutual Investment Group, please contact our Compliance office on Compliance@OldMutualInvest.com.
To learn more about staying safe on WhatsApp click here.
and we’ll pull through in the long run. The COVID-19 pandemic presents an unprecedented challenge to the world at large.
While the storm rages, we’ll do everything in our power to protect you and your investments.
Welcome to our world. Let's help you through yours
Everyone has goals. Find out how we can help you turn dreams into your reality.
Whoever you are, we have financial solutions and advice to make life great - today and tomorrow.
Score big without even being an Old Mutual customer.
- Refer a friend or complete a survey.
- Shop with your points.
- Convert points into investments.
- Join 22seven - it's free
- Keep track of your money more simply
- Get a personalised budget, automatically
- Find relevant insights regularly
Invest in your goals and reach them sooner
- Choose financial topics like retirement and investing in property
- Browse Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Become a money guru by completing courses
Use this tool to calculate your monthly income tax and tax deductions available and compare it to last year’s information. You can also include your retirement contributions and medical expense amounts in this calculator.
Whatever the impact of the Budget Speech on your finances, planning for your future will always be important. Speak to an accredited financial adviser to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Visit the Apple App Store, Google Playstore (device dependant) or Huawei App Gallery
- Search “Old Mutual (New)” in the search bar
- Click ‘Install’ once you have found Old Mutual (New)
- Register for a profile or login if you already have one