You are going to be redirected to the Retirement Fund Benefits secure site. This should only take a moment.
Comprehensive, third party, fire and theft or third party only car insurance. Premium based on risk profile.
Here you will find everything relating to our Board of Directors, legislation, company financials and more.
This is a purely precautionary notice to all our customers.
Old Mutual detected unauthorised entry to one of our systems, which has led to some personal customer information being accessed.
We moved swiftly to close access to the targeted system. Our control processes kicked in to safeguard customer portfolios and we can confirm that no customers incurred any financial loss.
No transactional details, credit card information, banking details, medical information or passwords were accessed. Immediate steps were taken to further tighten our security, and our systems and surveillance remain on high alert.
We would like to sincerely apologise for any concern this may raise with our customers. We view this case in a very serious light – one customer is one too many. We assure you we are conducting stringent reviews to ensure that no incident of this nature is repeated.
Old Mutual has a strong 172-year reputation to uphold. We are working tirelessly to deal with this matter effectively and fully restore customers’ peace of mind.
1. What happened?
2. What brought this case of unauthorised access to your attention?
3. Is this connected to the current Wannacry cyber attacks?
4. What is Old Mutual doing about this?
5. What is Old Mutual specifically doing to help me if I am an affected customer?
6. What information has been accessed?
7. How will I know if my data was accessed?
8. Where can I find more information?
9. Did customers lose money?
10. What must I do if I suspect my information was accessed?
11. Does the person who accessed my information have my banking details?
12. Does the person who accessed my information know my medical history?
13. How can I be sure my personal and health information is safe with Old Mutual?
14. I think I received a scam email related to Old Mutual’s case of unauthorised data access. What must I do?
Here are some tell-tale signs that requests or financial offerings are in all likelihood fake: