You are going to be redirected to the Retirement Fund Benefits secure site. This should only take a moment.
Comprehensive, third party, fire and theft or third party only car insurance. Premium based on risk profile.
1. By entering the competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these competition rules and consent that their personal information be used by the organiser and shared with the organiser’s service providers for purposes of the competition and related identification.
2. The competition runs from Tuesday, 26 March 2019 to Sunday, 31 March 2019.
3. The organiser reserves the right to choose winners based on the tip they deem most suitable.
4. Two winners will be selected and notified on Tuesday, 02 April 2019. One winner will be selected from Facebook and the second winner will be selected from Twitter. The winners will be contacted via a Direct Message on their social media profile, where we will request their contact details.
5. Winners will receive R1000 each.
6. Each participant will only be eligible to win the prize once.
7. Employees, directors and their immediate families, individuals who are directly involved in organising this competition and their immediate families, agents, contractors and consultants of the Old Mutual Group, any of its associates, merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies, associates or business partners are not permitted to participate in this competition.
8. The right of admission into this competition lies solely with the organiser and is non-negotiable.
9. The prize cannot be sold or transferred to any person other than the winner.
10. Only entries that engage on the Global Money Week competition post will be eligible to win the prize.
11. The participant will indemnify and hold the organiser harmless in respect of any failure by it to comply with the Terms and Conditions; in the event of the participant being a winner, use the prize/s entirely at its own risk and will indemnify and hold the organiser harmless for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss sustained by a participant as a result of the possession or use of prize/s won in the competition; for any loss, damage, harm or injury which the prize winners may sustain as a result of any claim which may be made against it by any third party, whilst participating in this competition.
12. The organiser, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors are indemnified against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its participation in this competition. Prior to redeeming the prize, the organiser may require you to sign such an indemnity.
13. If the organisers are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the organisers will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the organisers and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the organisers, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
14. The organiser may amend, modify or change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without notice. These changes will take effect from the date of publication on the website. By participating or continuing to participate in the competition, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
15. The organiser's decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The organisers may refuse to award any prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. The organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best suited participant.
17. The organiser is not responsible for any costs incurred by the winner when claiming or using the prize.
18. The organiser reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the competition will not bring the organiser or any of the organiser’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the competition as determined by the organiser in its sole discretion.
19. Participants, through their participation in the competition, grant organisers the right to use their entry submission in the form of their tip or idea in future promotional activity, free of charge.
20. At the organiser's request, winners will have the option of participating in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. They consent to the organiser using their name, likeness, tip, ideas image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the organiser.
21. The organiser will use its reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically. If the organiser cannot contact a prize winner after these efforts, that person will lose his or her right to the prize and will forfeit the prize. The organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry.
22. If for any reason any prize winner is not eligible to win the prize, that person will lose his or her right to the prize and will forfeit the prize. The organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry.
23. The organiser assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any entry that has been left out from participation for any reason.
24. The organiser reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the prize is the bona fide winner.