Old Mutual has again achieved Level 1 status with a Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) score of 117.34 for the 2021 financial year.
Why we're committed to transformation
As a responsible business, Old Mutual remains committed to supporting the Transformation agenda domestically and in the countries in which it operates on the African continent.
As a responsible business and a leader in the financial services industry, we need to fully embrace the philosophy and principles of transformation by:
- Redressing past inequalities
- Embedding the principles of B-BBEE into our DNA
- Securing long term stability and growth
- Enhancing economic growth and creating a diverse work force
- Ensuring that our empowerment activities add value and contribute sustainably to the transformation agenda of our organisation and our society