Old Mutual Insure
Partner with Old Mutual Insure today, simply submit your details to request a quote, call us on 0860 22 55 63, or speak to your insurance broker.
We provide insurance services to personal, commercial and corporate clients in South Africa. We also have operations in Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Nigeria under the Old Mutual brand.
At Old Mutual Insure we believe in the power of connecting with our customers in real and meaningful ways through our Magical Moments.
Get an all-in-one comprehensive business insurance solution and protect your business against unforeseen events that could lead to financial loss.
You also have access to our FREE Business Growth Box, packed with useful information, tips and tools, designed to help your businesses grow.
Access to 24/7 emergency services, claims notification and more.
Our policyholders can access emergency assist services 24/7/365, register claims anytime, complete windscreen claims and more.
YOU COULD PAY UP TO 30% LESS * on your car insurance with our chatbot, UBI.
Old Mutual Insure understands the importance of creating and joining interesting conversations around insurance matters to influence, inform and educate our stakeholders. Read all the consumer education, thought leadership & news articles we have distributed, below.
Old Mutual Insure provides excellent tools to assist our Brokers to run their business effectively.
What's in it for you?
This is a self-help portal for you to make amendments on policies and quotations
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) will be managed as part of the process. Introducing straight through processing (STP) capabilities.
- Broker portfolio results reports
- Work online via the web
- Daily unpaid inquiries and breakdown of claims costs
- When you contact Old Mutual Insure, the call centre, operational department or branch has the responsibility to solve the complaint.
- If the complaint cannot be solved within the operational department or branch, it can be escalated to the Relationship Manager or Manager at the operational department or branch.
- Should the complaint still not be satisfactorily resolved, you may refer the matter to the Complaints Management team.
If you have a compliment you can email us or you can call us on 0860 63 43 57.
We value your feedback! If you have a complaint, comment, suggestion or query please contact us.
- A current and valid BBBEE certificate or Affidavit as appropriate (Old Mutual Insure/iWYZE adheres to the principles and codes published by the Department of Trade and Industry and Financial Sector Charter Council in terms of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act)
- Valid contact details, i.e. an existing land line or cell phone number
- A current and valid physical address
- E-mail facilities
- The necessary regulatory requirements, such as a Company Registration and VAT certificate (if applicable), as well as a Letter of Good Standing from the South African Revenue Services (SARS)
- Applicable industry qualifications and/or formal association or governing body membership
- Proper and relevant Tools of the Trade for the service provided
- Experienced, qualified and reliable staff, including technical, administrative and accounting personnel
- Relevant insurances in place, such as Public Liability or Professional Indemnity cover.
Call: 0860 22 55 63
Email Old Mutual Insure
Click here to read more about our comprehensive COVID-19 response, aimed to strengthen South Africa’s long-term risk readiness.
Important contact information during the COVID-19 lockdown:
Register on MyOMinsure
Call 0860 24 7 365 for claims emergencies and urgent claim matters
Download our Old Mutual Insure Assist App for emergencies
Send us an Email for all other requests:
OM PFA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct customers: email@example.com
South Africa: 0860 24 73 65
International: +27 11 374 4880
South Africa: 0860 25 24 66
International: +27 11 556 7060
Emergency claims assistance: +27 11 991 8263
Call: +27 (0)11 374 9111
Old Mutual Insure
St Andrews Road
Looking for your nearest Old Mutual Insure branch?
Click here to find a branch or contact your Broker for assistance.
Welcome to the service provider/supplier application portal for Corporate and Claims Procurement for Old Mutual Insure and iWYZE. Your application will be assessed by the Procurement Department and the relevant Business Units/ Departments and you will be contacted for further information, if required. It is important to note that by submitting this application you will not automatically qualify as, or become, a preferred supplier to Old Mutual Insure or iWYZE.
As Procurement we make every effort to supply our internal and external stakeholders with a reliable and skillful supplier network who can deliver the best quality service at competitive prices to our customers. As a potential supplier to Old Mutual Insure/iWYZE you must have:
Insurance industry experience will be an advantage for certain services.
To view the OMINSURE Auto Body Repairer (ABR) onboarding requirements, click here.
Please email us for further information on our procurement process.
Should you wish to report a financial crime, you can choose to remain anonymous while doing so. All information will be treated confidentially. The anonymous reports and tip-offs website is managed and controlled by Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous, an organisation independent of the Old Mutual Group.
You are welcome to make your report via any of the channels listed below:
Toll-free tel: 0800 006 930
Toll-free fax: 0800 007 788
Email Tip-offs Anonymous
Alternatively, you can also contact the South African Insurance Crime Bureau (SAICB) on 0860 00 25 26.
Contact our Old Mutual Insure communications team or keep abreast of our company news and media interviews by clicking on the links below.
Tel : (011) 374 3037
Cell : (076) 262 1238
Email : Tshepo.firstname.lastname@example.org
If unavailable, contact
Tel : (011) 374 3128
Cell : (082) 349 1375
Email : Adele.email@example.com
Call us on 0860 22 55 63.