What is an Actuarial bursary?Are you dedicated and self-driven? or perhaps you consider yourself a maths whiz and love a good challenge. If you have the x-factor that sets you apart from the rest then take some time to apply for the Old Mutual Actuarial bursary. Once you complete your degree you would've gained invaluable work experience at Old Mutual. You are also guaranteed employment.
Application closed Applications will open on 10 April 2020.
- Full tuition, accommodation with meals, general and books allowance
- Travel allowance (where applicable) and incentives for good performance
- Academic and emotional support,
- Good networking opportunities and vacation work from second year
Actuarial resource development
Part of the growth and development of this country is developing and guiding the next generation of Actuaries. Watch the video.
- If you are a South African citizen then you can apply for the bursary.
- Students who received an A in Maths (not Maths literacy) and Bs for all your other subjects in matric.
- Must study at either the University of Cape Town (UCT), University of Stellenbosch (US), University of Witwatersrand (WITS) or University of Pretoria (UP).
- Employment after university.
- Mentoring by an experienced, qualified actuary.
- In-house rotation programme exposing you to professional development across all areas.