Great leaders create a great place to workWe require strong leaders to help shape the future of Old Mutual and to deliver exceptional and sustainable results. Leaders who create great culture by the way they engage with others. Leaders who role model adaptability, agility, collaboration and are resilient in times of change. If this is you, Old Mutual is the place to be.
- Put customers first through service and accessibility
- Engage and collaborate, adapt and orchestrate change initiatives
- Influence and network in a matrix organisation
- Deliver outstanding results through disciplined execution and an understanding of our competitors
- Build a winning culture as one committed team.
- Be talent multipliers and culture carriers
We focus on creating an enabling environment that offers the following aspects to our leaders: A great company with a growing African footprint. You are given an opportunity to become a great senior leader with access to mentors and coaches. Old Mutual provides a great culture that is co-created with our employees and is based on diversity and our values. You will have access to a great career with a multitude of opportunities that will grow and challenge you.
Enterprise leaders are placed in roles which carry responsibility for more than a single function and require diverse knowledge and skills. These roles typically manage a ‘self-standing’ unit, with responsibility across functions.