What is the Graduate Programme?Ready to take on the financial industry and accelerate your career? Let us help you shape your career growth. The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme entails 18 months of real work experience therefore you will have a 9 to 5 position and report to your manager.
You will have one-on-one sessions with your manager to rate your work performance at least twice a year, which will also influence the decision to make you a permanent employee.
- The programme is aimed at graduates and post graduate students who are looking for real work experience.
- Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for 18 months with the prospect of becoming a permanent employee.
- The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme has number of positions available in different departments, find one that matches your qualification.
Take on roles fit for your career journey. Get exposed to different teams within your line of work and you might even get to travel. Explore opportunities to collaborate to increase your skillset and knowledge. You also get assigned to a "buddy" who will help you navigate around the company.
A learning journey
- To accelerate your development and ability for future roles
- An opportunity to tackle the challenges of tomorrow
- In line with creating a nurturing environment you will have mentors supporting you