Retirement benefit preservation
- It’s tax effective. Transferring your benefit to a preservation fund is tax-free.
- It’s quick and easy – Investing in a preservation fund is simple. If you’re a SuperFund member you virtually have to do nothing to enjoy all the benefits.
- Your money can keep on growing which helps you to stay on track for a great retirement.
- It gives you more options. Old Mutual’s preservation solutions let you choose how and where you want to invest your money according to your needs.
If you a member of our preservation fund you can call the numbers below for your specific needs:
- Call 0860 38 88 73 for help making decisions
- Call 0860 20 30 40 for service related queries
- Call 0860 INVEST (468 378) for financial advice
Think about how you want to preserve your retirement savings. We offer a range of options to choose from.
If you are a member of an Old Mutual SuperFund retirement fund and you leave your job, Preserver allows you to stay a SuperFund member for as long as you want. This means your retirement savings keep on growing and you keep on enjoying all the SuperFund choices and benefits you’re used to.
For existing Old Mutual SuperFund Members
This cost-effective, easy to use preservation fund is designed to allow anyone who is a retirement fund member to keep their retirement savings invested and growing if they leave their job. With a pension and provident fund option, anyone can transfer their retirement benefit into Protektor, tax-free.
For anyone who wants to preserve their retirement benefit
Old Mutual SuperFund Deferred Retirement provides you with the option to keep your retirement savings invested, protected and growing while you decide on a more appropriate time to access your retirement benefit. This means that you are no longer forced to retire from the Fund.
Continue membership post-retirement