The Fund will provide you with ongoing communication and information about Fund related products or services that may be suitable to meet your Fund related financial needs.
We may use your information or obtain information about you for the following purposes:
- To administer your membership of the Old Mutual SuperFund;
- To provide you with information about offerings that will support and enhance your retirement benefits;
- To provide products or services to you, to carry out the transaction you requested and to maintain our relationship;
- For underwriting purposes;
- To assess and process claims;
- To conduct credit reference searches or verification;
- To confirm and verify your identity, address or banking details;
- To verify that you are an authorised user for security purposes;
- For maintaining the accuracy of your personal information
- For operational purposes, and where applicable, credit scoring and assessment and credit management;
- For purposes of claim checks (e.g. the Industry Life and Claims Register);
- For the detection and prevention of fraud, crime, money laundering or other malpractice;
- To trace you where you are uncontactable;
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis;
- For audit and record keeping purposes;
- Social responsibility;
- In connection with legal proceedings.
We will also use your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or industry codes to which we subscribe or which apply to us, or when it is otherwise allowed by law (for example to protect Old Mutual SuperFund’s interests).
We may also process your information, including personal and special personal information, to conduct sanction screening against all mandatory and non-mandatory sanctions lists, and we may communicate such personal information to local and international Regulatory Bodies as well as to other entities in the Old Mutual Group if you are matched to one of these sanctions lists.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Regulator, whose contact details are:
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access your portfolio, please visit our Secure Services website.
You can also view our full Privacy Notice here.