Self-Service for retirement fund membersWelcome to the Self-Service Portal for retirement funds, where fund members can easily access fund information through advanced, integrated digital solutions. Our new platform, which is developed in a safe and secure environment, enables you to view your statement of benefits, track your retirement savings claims, update your beneficiaries and more.
- Save 0860 933 333 as a contact on your phone
- Open WhatsApp, go to the Old Mutual contact and send ‘Hi’ as a message
- Select 4 to view your retirement savings
- Visit the Apple App Store, Google Playstore (device dependant) or Huawei App Gallery
- Search “Old Mutual (New)” in the search bar
- Click ‘Install’ once you have found Old Mutual (New)
- Register for a profile or login if you already have one (See the steps for the Old Mutual secure website registration)
- Click ‘Login’ at the top right corner of the www.oldmutual.co.za website
- If you already have a profile, select ‘My Portfolio’ and continue to engage with your Old Mutual products and services
- No profile? Scroll down and click ‘Register for a service’
- Fill in your details
- Then select “login details"
- You will receive an OTP SMS to complete registration
Watch the video to see how you can access your retirement funds online.
- Click on the REGISTER button below.
- Complete your personal details.
- Tick all the applicable boxes to accept terms and conditions.
- Create a username and password. Request an SMS code.
- Insert the code received via SMS into the website and confirm cellphone.
If you experience any difficulty using our service, please contact the Old Mutual Support Centre.
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00
Within South Africa
0860 60 6500
Outside South Africa
+27 21 503 1710
Email secure services