Self-service for retirement fundsWelcome to the Self-Service Portal for retirement funds, where participating employers and intermediaries can easily access fund information and do more on one platform. Our new platform, which is developed in a safe and secure environment, enables you to view your member reports, track your members’ claims, bulk download new entrant certificates and more.
- Access to real-time information about your scheme or your portfolio of schemes
- Detailed member information
- Bill group and pay point details per scheme
- Control reports
- Claims status and payroll tracking
- Form downloads and more
- Submit and/or authorise a payroll
- Bulk download New Entrant Certificates
- Access Member Benefit Statements in bulk
- Bulk download Benefit Payment Letters for members who have exited
Want to know more?
We answer some frequently asked questions below.
- Click on ‘Login’ at the top right corner of the www.oldmutual.co.za website.
- When you sign into Secure Services you will see a number of Websites that you have access to. Please ensure that you have access to “My Corporate Services” (some people have access to “My Corporate Business” which is a different website)
- Should you not have access to My Corporate Services, please go to the bottom of the page and click on “Get access to more sites”
- Please click on Corporate
If you experience any difficulty using our service, please contact the Old Mutual Support Centre as follows:
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00
Within South Africa
0860 60 6500
Outside South Africa
+27 21 503 1710