Make sure you have the following information before you lodge a complaint:
- Supply all policy, account or member numbers that relate to the complaint.
- Be specific about what the complaint is and provide all the important facts (including events) that may have a bearing on the complaint.
- Provide copies of all documents that have relevance to the complaint (i.e. letters, quotations, previous correspondence etc).
- Provide proof of any losses sustained.
- Specify the solution / remedial action you believe is required to resolve the complaint.
Call us on: 0860 50 60 70
PO Box 80
+27 (0)21 504 7700
If your issue has not been resolved by following the Old Mutual complaints management process, you may contact the relevant regulatory bodies.
- When you contact Old Mutual, the call centre, operational department or branch has the responsibility to solve the complaint.
- If the complaint cannot be solved within the operational department or branch, it can be escalated to the Client Relationship Manager or Manager at the operational department or branch.
- Should the complaint still not be satisfactorily resolved, you may refer the matter to the Complaints Management.
If you have a compliment you can email us or you can call us on 0860 50 60 70.