Your right to complainOld Mutual recognizes that every customer has a right to complain. Our complaints handling process affords you the opportunity to complain. Your feedback is valued as it allows us to continuously improve our service and processes, and affords us the opportunity to change bad experiences into positive ones.
Make sure you have the following information before you lodge a complaint:
- Supply all policy, account or member numbers that relate to the complaint.
- Be specific about what the complaint is and provide all the important facts (including events) that may have a bearing on the complaint.
- Provide copies of all documents that have relevance to the complaint (i.e. letters, quotations, previous correspondence etc).
- Provide proof of any losses sustained.
- Specify the solution / remedial action you believe is required to resolve the complaint.
PO Box 80
+27 (0)21 504 7700
If your issue has not been resolved by following the Old Mutual complaints management process, you may contact the relevant regulatory bodies.
Old Mutual has its own Office of Internal Arbitration. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can present your case to the Office of Internal Arbitration.
- When you contact Old Mutual, the call centre, operational department or branch has the responsibility to solve the complaint.
- If the complaint cannot be solved within the operational department or branch, it can be escalated to the Client Relationship Manager or Manager at the operational department or branch.
- Should the complaint still not be satisfactorily resolved, you may refer the matter to the Complaints Management.
If you have a compliment you can email us or you can call us on 0860 50 60 70.