Don't think it can only happen to others
There will always be fraudsters looking for opportunities to swindle you out of your hard-earned assets by using your personal information against you.
It’s essential to remain vigilant, familiarise yourself with the modus operandi of these criminals, and protect yourself and your loved ones from becoming fraud statistics.
If you are a victim of fraud or unethical behaviour, report it to:
- Call the Tip-offs anonymous toll free number Old Mutual: 0800 222 117 or Money Account: 0860 222 252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.tip-offs.com (This anonymous service is provided by Deloitte - a multinational auditing and accounting firm)
- Alternatively, email Old Mutual Group Forensic Services (GFS) on email@example.com
- For any Money Account related