What is a personal loan?The day your fridge stops working is never the same day you get a surprise work bonus, and business opportunities don't come knocking only when you have spare money to invest. That’s where an Old Mutual personal loan comes in. Borrow up to R200 000 for the unexpected or emergencies. Pay it back in fixed amounts over a time period that works for you.
- You can apply online, over the phone or in branch
- Pay back the money with repayment periods of up to 84 months
- Once approved, you get the money in your account almost immediately
- Up your credit score when you pay back your loan on time
- Consolidate all your debt into one loan
'Adulting' is just a fancy word for 'bills'. If you've got a few loans to pay off, you're not alone. The good news is that you can pull all your debt into a single loan with an Old Mutual Debt Consolidation Loan. Here's how it helps:
Combine all your loans and pay a single admin fee
Struggling to keep up with repayments? Extend your loan term and lower your monthly installments. Extending your term also mean that you will pay more interests and fees accrued over the life of the loan
Sleep easy knowing you just have one loan to keep track of
Want to make sense of Debt Consolidation?
Old MutualIt's easy, affordable and clear.
You've come to the right place
Loans can seem complicated but are actually simple if you stick with us.
Got more questions? Give us a call on 0860 000 886.
Good question. Make sure you have the following handy:
- A valid ID or passport
- 3 months' bank statements
- Your most recent payslip
- Proof of address
- Be 18 years or older
Credit bureaus see regular loan repayments as a sign that you're a trustworthy borrower. And a personal loan can improve your credit score if you keep up with repayments.
- We use the Affordability Assessment criteria outlined by the National Credit Act to determine how much you can afford. We can help you to understand your Credit Bureau Report and show you how you can improve your affordability.
Old Mutual loan offerings are provided by Old Mutual Finance (RF)(Pty) Ltd a Licensed Financial Services and Registered Credit Provider.