- We provide you with access to the best tools and solutions in the market, while you run your own practice
- You have access to products and solutions from most reputable companies in South Africa.
- We’ve built the business to be future-fit in terms of all current and anticipated legislation, specifically the Retail Distribution Review and the Conduct of Financial Institutions
- We're a "virtual brokerage” with minimal head office infrastructure and costs so that we're able to offer a market-leading remuneration model designed for an RDR world
- I want to be an independent adviser who is associated with Old Mutual
- I am an experienced financial adviser and I do not need to be managed
- I want to run an advice led practice that creates and protects clients’ wealth
- I want access to market-leading tools and a broad range of solutions
- I want to run my own practice and control my own overheads
- I need someone else to look after the additional compliance and regulatory requirements from AML, RDR and COFI
- I want to be free from sales targets for product lines and suppliers
- I want to be a member of the Personal Finance IFA Association
- I want to build equity in my practice and be able to exit on my terms
Download our value proposition brochure to be sure
If you are interested in joining Fairbairn Consult or if you would like more information, please contact your Old Mutual Broker Distribution Business Consultant, Area Manager, Franchise Principal or Regional General Manager. You can also email us.
In addition to complying with all existing legislation, we’ve built the business to accommodate anticipated legislation. Even though these regulations have yet to be finalised by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority, we do not expect to change any aspect of our business model or value proposition when these regulations are published. This means you can continue creating and maintaining your clients' wealth with very little or no interruption.
The CEO is Guy Holwill. You can contact Guy via email.
In order for us to effectively assist you, please include the following details in your email:
- Date of incident
- Contact number
- Email address
- Your Adviser’s name
- Product Providers name
- Investment / Policy number
- Indicate whether your complaint is related to service or advice