What is the EasiPlus Funeral Plan?Got a big family? Maybe you have small one. With EasiPlus Funeral Plan, you can insure yourself, spouse, dependent children, parents, in-laws and relatives should anything happen to you or them.
With cover starting from R5 000 to R70 000, and monthly premiums from just R22, the EasiPlus Funeral Plan makes taking care of funeral expenses affordable. Whatever the size of your family or pocket.
- Get immediate cover for accidental death, from the moment your application is accepted
- Receive all premiums back, if an insured person dies due to causes other than an accident, within the six month waiting period
- Miss up to six premium payments over the duration of your policy with the Premium Holiday Benefit
- Yes, your premiums will increase on 1 July every year, but your cover will not increase. You can choose not to increase your premiums in any year, but your current cover will reduce by the same proportion the premium should have increased. Let us know before 1 July of that year if you choose not to increase your premiums.
- You can cancel the plan within 31 days of receiving your policy contract if you have not claimed and we have not paid any benefits. All premiums already received before you cancelled will be refunded. We will not refund the premiums we have already received if you cancel the plan after the first 31 days.
Your cover will stop when any of the below occurs - whichever happens first.
- You stop paying your premiums, and do not qualify for, or have completely used your Premium Holiday
- You, the policyholder, passes away
- All the insured persons pass away
The minimum entry age of the policyholder is 18. The maximum entry age for the policyholder is 65 and dependent children must be younger than 21 (26 if they are full time students) when you apply. The maximum age for parents, in-laws and extended family members is 84.