What is a Tax Free Savings Account?It’s like the name says. The Old Mutual Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) lets you grow your money without paying tax on the growth of your investment (capital gains), the interest or dividends. Simply decide on how much you want to save and how often. Then let your money make more money. The longer you leave it, the more it grows. And when you’re ready, access your money. No tax payable.
- Reach your goals, then make new ones
- Pay no tax on the growth of your investment
- Start with as little as R250
- Invest a maximum of R36 000 per tax year and R500 000 over your lifetime
- Quickly access your money when you really need it
Tax Free Savings AccountHere's why people choose us:
We've got answers.It's easy to wrap your head around Tax Free Savings. If you can't find what you're looking for, call our Customer Service Centre on 0860 60 60 67.
Old Mutual charges an annual administration fee which is 0.5% of your fund value (if you invest in Old Mutual funds). This is deducted at the end of every month. A minimum administration fee will apply if you don’t have a regular investment set up.