What is Old Mutual's Linked Retirement Income?With a unit trust-based living annuity, the money you've saved for your retirement is invested again in order to provide you with a regular income, freeing you up to go do the things you've always wanted to.
- Select your own level and frequency of income.
- Expose your retirement capital to the growth potential of the investment markets
- Make your portfolio fit your needs by choosing from a wide range of Old Mutual unit trusts
- No additional product fees - only pay for the unit trusts you choose
- Choose a beneficiary to receive the death benefit.
- Minimum investment amount is R50 000.
You can transfer a minimum of R50 000.
No. Your income is not guaranteed and the value of your investment will fluctuate in line with the markets.
You can download the brochure here.