What is MyOMinsure?At Old Mutual Insure we constantly strive to provide excellent tools to assist our Brokers to run their business effectively, since this will ultimately assist our policyholders too. One of these tools is MyOMinsure - a web-based portal that provides you with easy access to your personal and commercial lines business portfolios. Don't have access to MyOMinsure? Click here to register.
This is a self-help portal for you to make amendments on policies and quotations.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) will be managed as part of the process. Introducing straight through processing (STP) capabilities.
- Broker portfolio results reports.
- Work online via the web.
- Daily unpaid enquiries and breakdown of claims costs.
- Perform enquiries on your policies, claims and financials
- Do quote functionality and new business conversions
- Do policy administration on existing policies, subject to business rules and a signed service level space agreement
- Schedule printing and enable claims notification functionality
- Enable claims registration functionality and calculate policy loss ratios
For agency application requests please complete an application form:
For more information please download the MyOMinsure brochure.
You can also download the Personal Service Provider Affidavit here.
You can send an email to us to submit your forms or to update any of your details.
We value your feedback! If you have a complaint, compliment, comment or suggestion, please contact us via any of the methods listed below.
Call 0860 63 43 57
Email your compliments or complaints to us.
Read the Old Mutual Insure Complaints Management Policy.
Read about the Old Mutual Conflict of Interest Policy adopted by Old Mutual Insure.