What are our digital solutions?Old Mutual Wealth offers you the ease of electronic correspondence and the ability to view your portfolio online or through our Old Mutual Wealth mobile App. With the ever-increasing use of technology, Old Mutual believes in the benefits of sending correspondence via email as opposed to post.
To view your Old Mutual Wealth portfolio, visit www.oldmutual.co.za/wealth and click on the login button at the top of the page. Alternatively you can download the Old Mutual Wealth App by searching for the name ‘Old Mutual Wealth’ on the Apple App store, Android Play Store or the Huawei App Gallery. After downloading the Old Mutual Wealth App, you can click to open it and start the registration process. You can e-mail email@example.com or alternatively contact our dedicated Old Mutual Wealth Service Centre on 0860 999199.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
We encourage you to provide us with your email address and update your correspondence preference to email. If you have not already done so, you can opt to receive your correspondence via email by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your client number as a reference.
IF WE HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON RECORD
If we have an email address for you on record, email will be used as your correspondence preference going forward, unless you inform us otherwise. If we do not have an email address, then post will be used as your correspondence preference.
- Visit the Apple App Store, Google Playstore (device dependant) or Huawei App Gallery
- Search "Old Mutual Wealth" in the search bar
- Click "Install" once you have found Old Mutual Wealth
- Register for a profile or login if you already have one
The secure client portal was designed with you in mind. Log in to a dedicated and secure website to perform essential activities. It’s fully integrated with our back-end system to provide fast, reliable access to the information you need at the click of a mouse!
We have provided quick links to:
• View Investment Reports – access detailed reports for the latest information on their investments
• Manage my Portfolio – find the appropriate application form to implement their desired transaction or change
• Fund Centre – view the latest fund information for all of their available funds
• Explore Wealth Insights – view the latest market and economic articles to keep you abreast of the latest changes
• Contact My Financial Planner